The long-term work visa enables a professional employed by a host company registered in Angola to work legally in the country for up to one year with multiple entries to Angola. This visa can be renewed provided the applicant has a valid contract of employment with the same host company.
Xpatweb has an experienced and dedicated team of immigration specialists, master tax practitioners, commercial attorneys, chartered accountants and mobility practitioners. Our team ensures hassle-free and smooth application processes with the least involvement of applicants and efficiently deals with large volumes in the quickest turnaround time. Our team is Designed to support you before and after your arrival in Angola.
This visa requires a pre-approval from the ministry that oversees the host company
Personal documents must be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Angola diplomatic missions in their country of origin with certified translation into Portuguese
This visa can be renewed indefinitely provided there is a valid contract of employment
The following quintessential documents must be submitted interalia with the application:
- Full employment contract in Portuguese
- Curriculum Vitae in Portuguese
- Qualifications in Portuguese
- Medical Certificate in Portuguese
- Police Clearance Certificate in Portuguese
- Declaration to abide to Angolan laws in Portuguese
- Favourable opinion issued from the ministry that oversees the host company
- Yellow fever certificate